With Master Degrees in Architecture from the renowned Italian ‘Università di Firenze’, at Matiky Design London, we are proud to provide tailored professional services for our customers in the UK and worldwide, offering a unique set of design and business skills combined to guarantee the higher satisfaction, together with a full-time support during the project and after its completion.
Our strengths are experience, an open approach and a constant availability to put the client needs at the center of the project, analysing every aspect of life and environment that may influence the design proposals.
We’ve been working in the design industry since 1995 starting with architectural design, 3D modeling and rendering on Mac platform and equipped with the first, amazing commercial BIM in the industry: Radar CH (later Archicad).
Widening our design and digital skills over different software packages – Vectorworks, Microstation, Cinema4D, Adobe Suite – we grew our professional experience in Italy, designing in many different sectors like interior design and architecture, scenography, advertising, exhibition design and building for museums, commercial fairs and shows for some leading companies in Italy and abroad. We also developed graphic design and branding passion and skills over the last 15 years.
Moving to London in 2013, we had the great opportunity to work for interior design, architecture, lighting design, branding and visual design, plus gaining over 6 years of experience in the high-end furniture retail industry in London, developing strong skills and an impressive list of contacts to source the best Italian brands of interior design.
WE WORKED IN
Over 20+ years we have been involved in the design of quite some projects, as an independent firm and as partners of third party agencies in Italy and UK. Even if mainly focused on architectural and interior design work, we also had the opportunity to develop design solutions for products, exhibitions and museums, advertising, scenography, branding and visual design.
We are proud to mention some of our past partnerships and showcase a few projects we have been involved thanks to these experiences:
- Living Space and Partners, London - interior design, project management, sales, procurement, on site management;
- EQ2 Light, London - design, presentation management and visualization of top class architectural and interiors projects worldwide;
- Kimejoe Associates, Cagliari - with our Italian firm we managed national and international architecture, interior design and branding projects;
- GAA Gli Architetti Associati, Lucca - Architectural and interior design, on site management;
- CSPE Centro Studi Progettazione Edilizia, Firenze - Architectural and interior design, on site management;
- ai Granai, Lucca - graphic design, interior design, exhibition design and branding projects for Italian and international clients;
- ABP Associates, Firenze - Italian agency where we developed interior design for Versace and Stefanel stores worldwide;
- Brain's Architecture, Firenze - we partnered in store design and onsite management for TIM (Telecom Italia Mobile) and “Punto 187” shops;
- Mark Communication, Firenze - we provided design and visualisation services, photography and scenography for advertising;
- Sistema Uffici, Firenze - partnership in interiors and furniture design
- The Architects Board of Modena - partnership in the selection and design on Architecture book
- EDPU Design Solutions, Firenze - partnership in interiors and furniture design, product design for Florence University Hub